OOTD: Running

I am in love with these sneakers! They're Nike Revolution 2 Lightweight Running shoes in black and blue: they're super comfortable and so far, pretty durable. I decided to get black ones so they wouldn't get as dirty after hiking, but now I want another pair in a different color!





I realized that I'm more likely to work out and for longer if I don't look like a slob. But with the temperature rising to the 90's, I want to keep as light and less restricted as possible. I've found that wearing yoga shorts keeps my legs free and cool, and I pair them with bright colored tanks or sports bras to create contrast.




It was so hot today..but I decided to start C25K this week. C25K (Couch to 5k) is a running program that helps people run 5k after 9 weeks of training. It's designed for people who aren't runners, and aren't in shape. Perfect for me! No, seriously, I used to hate running, but I'm doing this to keep me and my dog in shape and healthy. It's only Week 1 for me, but if anyone else has done this, or is a runner themselves, let me know of your experiences below!

Top: Forever21 Bottoms: Aerie Shoes: Nike

15 comments:

  1. Wish I could be like you! I'm TERRIBLE at working out or even just brisk walking lol. Love those shoes! The colors are so pretty <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't owned running shoes that nice in a long time. Love those bright colours!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was one of the lovers of sneakers lately, should buy this one <3

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I love these sneakers!
    Have a nice day, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, another running girl! You look so stylish in your sport outfit!
    Have a look at my blog!
    Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these sneakers!!So stylish!!
    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/2014/06/clear-skies-clear-lines.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you color coordinated this outfit with your cool kicks! Good luck with your training Jessica!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shoes! I need a new pair, so these might be the perfect ones for me to check out!! Good luck with your running!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana

    Follow me at:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had those sneakers I would probably get so motivated too :) Love the colors

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking very chic even when exercising! love it. the trainers look so pretty :)

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice sneakers! Such a workout inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete